Stainless steel decorating comb to create elegant chocolate decorations for éclairs with a small feather pattern.
This stainless steel decorating comb, designed by world-renowned pastry chef Frank Haasnoot, allows you to create a variety of designs in one easy step.
With this comb, get a small feather pattern.
Size: 80 mm
Materials: Stainless steel
Feature: Can make 8 feathers at a time
- Take parchment paper or plastic sheet, stick it on the table with alcohol or oil.
- Push the tools into the tempered chocolate, tap the tool a little to remove some of the chocolate.
- Turn the tool over and push the chocolate onto the parchment paper or plastic sheet.
- Gently lift the tool and slowly remove it from the decoration.
- Allow to harden at 20 degrees Celsius for several hours before removing the decoration from the parchment paper or plastic sheet.